Fwd: Perbualan ROOM SERVICE DAN GUEST!! LAWAK!!

Selasa, Jun 16, 2009

The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest
and room - service, at a hotel in Asia, which was recorded and
published in the Far East Economic Review.


Room Service (RS) : Morrin. Roon sirbees

Guest (G) : Sorry, I thought i dailled room - service

RS : Rye. Roon sirbees. Morrin! Jewish to oddor sunteen?

G : Uh..yes. I'd like some bacon and eggs

RS : Ow July den?

G : What?

RS: Ow July den?...pryed, boyud, poochd?

G : Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please.

RS : Ow July dee baykem? Crease?

G : Crisp will be fine.

RS : Hokay. An Sahn toes?

G : What?

RS : An toes. July Sahn toes?

G : I don't think so.

RS : No? Judo wan sahn toes???

G : I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo wan
sahn toes' means.

RS : Toes! toes!...Why jew don juan toes? Ow bow Anglish
moppin we bodder?

G : English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.' Fine. Yes,
an English muffin will be fine.

RS : We bodder?

G : No...just put the bodder on the side.

RS : Wad! ???

G : I mean butter...just put it on the side

RS : Copy?

G : Excuse me?

RS : Copy...tea...meel?

G : Yes. Coffee, please, and that's all.

RS : One Minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin
w bodder on sigh and copy....rye??

G : Whatever you say.

RS : Tenjewberrymuds

G : You're very welcome

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP